#SocialCurrentSee®▶ #GolfWedges*



Note: Scroll the STORIFY slide show (above) for the latest #SocialCurrentSee on topic. ~ @Altaloman via #ALTACITIES
_____
READ


As an amateur golfer with the typical high handicap, the most challenging facet of the game is consistent play.  And because most of the golf shots happen within 75 yards of the green (chip shots or wedge shots) or on the green when putting, I have determined to take more time to practice and refine those shots in hopes of improving my handicap.

Notable, there was such a significant improvement in my game today that one of my regular golf buddies observed, I must have been reading up or practicing more since our last round together.  Truth of the matter is neither is true, but there was improvement just the same.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Rich Coverup ▶ SocialCurrentSee

Kent Karlstrom's Hole-in-One July 29, 2014

#Entrepreneur▶ #SocialCurrentSee