Martin Kaymer and other PGA Tour Pro official handicaps revealed!



Quoting myself about golf on my page:AMAzONe XING®▶Flips2
My last round with a 98 on Thursday was my first sub-1-- in a long while, so let me see if I can continue to make progress with my new Pinemeadow PGX putter, a father's day gift through AMAZON from my daughter, Suzanne. Also new to my golf bag will be a new Wedgewood hybrid 7 iron. The combination may not solve all of my imprecise shots, but any improvement and any score under 100 is okay by me.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Pinemeadow Golf Men's PGX Putter (Right Hand)
Pinemeadow Golf Men's PGX Putter 
by Pinemeadow Golf
  Learn more  


photo 
Michael & Dee Dee Foxworth, GPx2, SCTS
▶Founders ▶Curators ▶Webmasters ▶Microbloggers ▶Mobile WebFlip② ▶ ALTACITIES.COM
            
Latest tweet: RT @GolfDigestMag: This is what @realDonaldTrump thinks of how Pinehurst looks on TV: http://t.co/3XOr32ZOEJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

​#SocialCurrentSee®▶ #'Waksaled' *

Kent Karlstrom's Hole-in-One July 29, 2014

#TwitterRevolt ▶#SocialCurrentSee®